This website is provided by ISIC, the Institute for Scientific Information on Coffee. At ISIC, we consider your privacy to be extremely important. These are the fundamental principles that we follow:
- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to provide you with services, comply with the law, or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our services.
What we collect
Like most website operators, ISIC collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor’s request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how visitors use our website.
When you sign up for the ISIC newsbulletin we ask for personally identifying information such as your full name and email address.
What do we do with the information we collect
We may use your information in the following ways:
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements (including responding to subpoenas and to prevent crime). These special circumstances may require us to disclose personally identifiable information.
- To maintain mailing lists for the ISIC newsbulletin
The information you provide to us will be held on computers and may be accessed by or given to staff of ISIC and companies contracted by ISIC to operate and maintain its website. You acknowledge that it may be necessary for your information to be processed by such parties.
Unless required by law, we will not otherwise share, sell or distribute any information you provide to us without your consent.
What happens if these terms change?
How to contact us
You have a right to access the personal information we hold about you or to obtain a copy of it; if you would like to do so please contact us by postal mail to the address mentioned under ‘contact us’.